Under birth control. Had sex during periods. Have stomach cramps, diarrhea. What is the issue?

I was on the birth control pills for two Weeks and out of those two Weeks I missed 3 pills, then I stop because my period came on. I had a period for 5 day, three days after my period I had sex with my husband. I had very little spotting everyday since my period. Even tho I was spotting I still had sex with my husband, right after we had sex the bleeding stop. The day after no blood but I have stomach cramps and diarrhea and it hurts to lay on my stomach.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013