Uncomfortable lower abdomen, gynovit, zincofer, weak uterus, feels weak, no cyst or fibroids

Hi Iam 26 years old married women...I have a small uncomfortable feeling on the left side of my lower abdomen for the past 2months...I consulted my family physician who is also a gynocaoleagist.She prescribed me Gynovit ,Zincofer tablet and mentioned that my uterus is very weak...still iam worried about that uncomfortable feeling...sometimes..if i strain ..i feel that I can t legs are so weak....6 months back I had a d&C and during that time scan...there were no cysts or fibroids ...if it would have been there...doctors would have advised me....Can you please suggest me what iam undergoing?
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012