Unbearable pain in knees. knees cracked during athletics. Suggest

Hi I am 13 years old and I have had unbearable pain almost everyday for the last 3 months in my knees it is worst when I am doing exercise I am not overweight and I do sport almost if not everyday. The other day I jumped over a hurdle in athletics and one of my knees cracked and I just fell to the ground in pain and I had to hit it and try to knock it to make the pain go. I hope you can help because I can't stand the pain anymore. :(
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013