Unable to take any food other than porridge, vomiting, stomach pain. Advised food intake via tube for 3 days. Is it safe ?

Hi, my name is AAAAA, i am suffering from some which doctors are unable to diagnose, however from last six years i am unable to intake any food except porridge and some fruits...all others cause vomiting with stomach pain..most of the medicines doctors prescribe, i cant take as they cause vomiting..recently a doctors has advised me to get hospitalized and they will keep me under observation for three days minimum and i ll be given required nutritions via tube reaching stomach directly from nose..also some medicines which has some kind of effect on CTZ (chemoreceptor trigger zones) to block some spots that cause nausea/vomit feeling...could u please tell me how risky this treatment could be plus how in terms of effects on CTZ and how ctz will be treated..
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013