Unable to get the sexual feeling, diabetic, on Euglucon, Doxy. What to do ?

Hi doctor I want to ask about my husband he is 52 yrs and he is unable to have sex he is not getting that feeling he is a diabetic patient and having tablet called euglucon and antibotic tablet doxy-1L dr forte we did not have sex for last 2 yrs he is in vietnam and I don t know if he is having sex there now what to do I am also diabetic patient but I feel like having sex I am 39 yrs old but he does not like it pls help me
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013