Unable to conceive. Multicystic ovary syndrome. Testosteron and other hormone normal. Sperms fertile. What to do?

hi ,i am advocate kaushik. my wife & me wants a baby, but we have in some trouble ,because my wife have an abnormal or irrregular she can t ovulate regularly. my wife gyne suggest me follicular study& pcod test ,in which the doctor finds multicystic ovary syndrome .because my wife testosteron lavel is reached upto the lavel of 81.0& other harmon like insulin , prolactin ,thyroid ,Lh , Fsh is negative . my spermatic fluid test is also goodhaving good concentration of fertile sperms.After taking four months medical cure ,we have get no positive result . please ssuggest me what we do . ....... Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012