Ultrasound shows unusual endometrial cavity, moderate pelvic fluid, thickened rectal wall, bladder wall. Indications?

i received this from an ultrasound and now they are sending me for a colonoscopy , what do these findings mean? My Dr was not helpful! Uterus: Uterine contour is lobulated. Myometrium in heterogeneous in some images, though not reproducible in defferent places Endometrial Canal: Is heterogeneous. It has irregular linear echogenic areas Ovarys: Both have normal follicular activity Bladder: Bladder is mildly filled, and is a suggestion of thickened wall, probably rectal wall is mildly thick. Impression 1. Unusual endometrial cavity, questionably with platelike calcifications or synechia 2. Mild to mederate pelvic fluid. Differential diagnosis includes any cause of pelvic or abdominal inflammation 3. Suspicious for thickened rectal wall, which if true suggests colitis 4. Questionably thickened bladder wall, which if true suggests cyctitis.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013