Ultrasound shows prominent endometrial cavitory echoes, enlarged ovaries with central echogenic stroma. What next ?

my wife got a scanned today and the report reads as...uterus: normal in size, contour and parenchymal echo-texture. endometrial cavitory echoes are prominent, measuring 17mm in thickness... uterus measures 7.5cms x 5.0cms.x3.8cms. ovaries both ovaries mildly enlarged with central echogenic stroma and multiple small peripherally placed follicles noted.right ovary measures 4.2cms x 2.1. left ovary 4.9cms x 1.6cms. no fluid in culde-sac. Impression: polycystis features to both ovaries[for clinical correlation] prominent endometrial echoes-endometrial hyperplasia . Please tell me if there is any risk to her and what steps we should take
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012