Ultrasound shows ovarian cyst. Can it be removed and can I get pregnant?

my age is .i had yrs child .i planned for pregnancy and got pregnant in december but i was aborted in third month then i found cyst in ultrasound .recently i got scan i was found with left ovary measurement 3.9*2.6cm and shows 3.4*1.9cm thin walled clear cyst and 1.9*1.9cms ovarian cyst with internal echoes ? resolving endometriotic cyst. can i clear it and get pregnant in this age. i was given deviry mg for 5 days twice and now benforce m. i stopped deviry before 5 days but didnt get it ok.can i carry a baby soon.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012