Ultrasound shows low lying placenta, am pregnant. Can acupuncture or Ayurveda treat this?

Hi! I am currently 23 weeks pregnant. In my 18 week ultrasound I was told I had a low lying placenta and would have to come back in 10 weeks for another ultrasound to determine if it has moved up or, on the other hand , if the condition had worsened and become a true placenta previa . I know there is no way to treat this problem with conventional medicine, but I am wondering if acupunture or Ayurvedic medicine or any other holistic or naturopathic remedies or exercises might encourage the placenta to move away from my cervix?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012