Ultrasound shows endometrium is thick. Right ovary is lateral. Uterus has follicles. No free fluid in sac. Suggestions?

Hi my Ultrasound result is the endometrium is thick and hyperechoic with intact endomyometrial interface..The right ovary is lateral to the uterus and contains follicles..The left ovary is lateral to the uterus and contains an irregular cystic structure measuring 1.8 x 1.6 cm suggestive of a corpus luteum ..Medial and adherent to the left ovary is a thin-walled unilocular anechoic cystic structure measuring 2.3 x 2.2 x 2.1 cm..Consider a paraovarian versus a paratubal cyst..There is no free fluid in the cul de sac..Please let me understand all of this .
Asked On : Fri, 4 Oct 2013