Ultrasound shows dead baby during 29th week of pregnancy. Had umbilical cyst near placenta insertion. Suggestions?

hi madam my wife is pregnant and having umbilical cyst near placenta insertion, in 29th week baby movements suddenly stopped and while observing there are no kicks,so after observing next 2 days we are gone for checkup and doctor told me that baby is dead and there is no heart beat,but in 28th week scanning everything is perfect as per radiologist.what may be the reasons for baby death
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013