Bowel movement rarely normal, either constipated or loose. Why is it cream colored? Why bloating?

My bowel movement habits are rarely normal - either constipated or too loose. I have a movable knot behind my navel (I can feel it only when I lying down) - sometimes larger and harder than other times. In the past for many years, I d find a cream colored residue in the navel indentation. The odor resembled feces. Today, having just been somewhat constipated recently, there is a good amount of dark colored, feces smelling leakage - so much so it has stained my underwear. The area is red and getting sore. No pain. It s 11-12 years since last colonoscopy . An MD, maybe 10 years ago, said the knot was probably a badly secured umbilical cord! I avoid dairy products, yeast , sugar, mold, etc. That dietary change for the last many years help control severe bloating and brain fog (plus I dropped 20 lbs). I m a 58 year old female.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer