Ultrasound showing anteverted bulky uterus, nabothian cysts in the cervix and hemorrhagic cyst in the ovary. Treatment?

I am 47 yrs old and my

Ultrasound shows Uterus is anteverted, bulky and measures 10.4 x 8.8 x 6.4 cm

Uterine myometrium shows homogenous echotexture.

Endometrial echo is in midline, thickened and measures 21.6 mm.

Cervix shows multiple nabothian cysts.

Right ovary measures 4.6 x 3.3 x 1.8 cm and ovarian volume is 14.3 cc, shows 2 cysts , one measuring 2.6 x 1.4 cm is anechoic and suggistive of simple retained follicular cyst. Oher cyst measuring 3.0 x 2.3 cm shows multiple low level echoes, suggistive of hemorrhagic cyst.

Left ovary measures 3.4 x 2.7 c 2.2 cm and ovarian volume is 10.9 cc, sows low level echoes and suggestive of hemorrhagic cyst.

None of these cysts show any septa, calcification or abnormal vascularity.

No free fluid is seen in pouch of Douglas.

Kindly advise. Very tensed with the report. would like to know the next step to be taken...
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013