Ultrasound showed enlarged uterus, dominant heterogeneously hypoechoic uterine fibroid. Potential next steps?

I just got results of my ultrasound - enlarged uterus - measuring 9.6 x 9.5 x 6.2 cm. There is dominant heterogeneously hypoechoic uterine fibroid arising from the posterior uterine body and fundus measuring up tp 10.1 x 7.4 x 5.9 cm transvaginally. Endometrial stripe appears normal and measures 0.6 cm. Ovaries are normal in size without solid or dominant cystic masses. So what does this mean, what are potenntial next steps?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013