Ultrasound showed PCOS, normal anteverted uterus, thin endometrial strip. Is this curable?

i am a 26 yr old housewife my ultra sound report says my uterus is 4.1 x 3.7 x 2.9 cm the position is anteverted the doctor said the uterus is normal with homogenous myometrial echo pattern no focal lesion is seen , the endometrium 0.4 cm the comment is the endometrial stripe is thin,adnexae,right ovary 3.3 x 1.8 x 1.9 cm , 6.5 ml the comments is both ovaries have increased stroma and multiple small peripherally located follicles. left ovary 3.2 x 1.6 x 1.7 cm 4.6 ml there is no comment,my cervix is 2.5 x 2.3 x 2.3 cm nabothian cyst -none,no mass is seen in the adnexae, no fluid is seen in the posterior cul de sac.the impressions are: POLYCYSTIC OVARIES,NORMAL ANTEVERTED UTERUS WITH WITH THIN ENDOMETRIAL STRIPE AND UNREMARKABLE CERVIX AND POESTERIOR CUL DE SAC.MY QUESTION IS: is it possible with my case to have a baby immediately to my problem or i may have a medicine to cure it,my menstrual is irregular///thank you and hope for your response...godbless and more power
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012