Ultrasound scan done, right ovary septated, thin walled cystic structure with low level echoes, left ovary with unilocular anechoic systic structures. Surgery required?

the following is my ultrasound result, may you enlighten me whether i need a surgery or just a simple medication , thanks so much. Right ovary 2.87 x 2.40 x 2.66 cm lateral to uterus . RIGTH LATERALLY ADjACENT TO THE RIGHT OVARY ID SEPTATED, THIN WALLED (.23 CM) CYSTIC STRUCTUTRE WITH LOW LEVEL ECHOES WITHIN MEASURING 5.62 X 4 X5.42 CM WITH SASSONE SCORE OF 6. THE LEFT OVARY WITHIN ARE TWO UNILOCULAR ANECHOIC SYSTIC STRUCTURES MEASURING 1.58 X 1.67 X 1.84 CM AND 1.51 X 0.96 X 1.34 CM. THANKS AGAIN. no fluid in cul-de sac
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012