Ultrasound says chronic cholecytitis with cholelithiasis, contracted gallbaldder. Taking Udilib, Sarbiline. Suggestions ?

hello doc, gud monning, kindly inform in my ultrasound report IMPRESSION ;-CHRONIC CHOLECYTITIS WITH CHOLELITHIASIS GALL BLADDER IS CONTRACED WITH MULTIPLE CALCULAI IN LUMEN. CBD IS NORMAL KINDLY IN INFORM I AM USING - -- UDILIB300-BD --SARBILINE-BD -ISHOBGOL-BD - PANTACID -EMPTY STOMCH IN THE MORNING KINDLY SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD REMOVE THE GALL BLADER. OR CARE WITH THE ABOVE DIAGNOSE.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012