Ultrasound on 13th day of periods- Dominent follicle in both ovaries. Endometrium is echogenic. 16th day - Ovulation occurred. Endometrium is mild echogenic. 35th day of period no mensuration and upt negative. Advice on report?

Hi, I had ultrasound on day 13 of my periods. Right ovary dominent follicle is 10.6 x 11.1 and left ovary dominent follicle is 10.1 x 11.1. Endometrium is 7mm and echogenic. Free fluid in pod is 18.4 x14.9 No corpus luteum . I had second ultrasound on day 16 of my periods. Report is ovulation has occured and endometrium is 10 mm with mild echogenic and free fluid in pod. Today is my day 35 of my periods and till now no menstruation and the upt is negative. Can you please coment on this sir. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012