Typhoid, medication, diarrhoea, constipation, stomach pains, eating canteen food, tried ofloxacin, no improvement. Advice?

Hi I have been diagnosed of typhoid , I have been under medication for almost a month now, however I did feel better initially , but now almost after a month I still have diarhoea , constipation severe stomach pains, Also currently I am away from my home and working currently hence my food is supplied from Canteen. my family says that I should come back home as it is important that my diet is taken care of in such cases, what should i do? I have severe pain in stomach at night. I have visited two doctors in last month and have been prescribed Ofloaxcin 400mg, but seems like its getting bad.. Please help
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012