Type 1 diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol, taking zoryl, ramistar, xtor, pain on leg, knees and muscle. Suggestion?

Sir I am AAAAAAA from hyderabad. My mother is suffering from type 1 diabetis since 2004. She is 46 years old. She use ZORYL-1mg and XMET-250 for diabetis and RAMISTAR-2.5mg for B.P and XTOR-5mg for cholestrole. In last month she consulted a new doctor who suggested to use 3DOHA and CV-met as sugar level is raised and also Xtor-F for cholestrole. As a result sugar level is fallen from 60 to 50( fasting ) and 104(post lunch) and also she is suffering from pain at left leg heel, knees and lower leg muscle part. So please suggest me. -Thanks in advance
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012