Dark urine and soreness in the body after strenuous work outs. Should I be concerned?

I just started an exercise program and had a couple of pretty tough workouts. I have been really sore, but am still able to work, etc. Last night the soreness woke me up and I had to take some ibuprofin to take the edge off. This morning the soreness was a smidge better, but I had tea colored urine . I increased my water intake because I felt a bit dehydrated and the urine lightened up to a tannish color, but still not normal. Is this anything to worry about?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013