Two periods in a cycle after taking i-pill, menses with brown gel followed by red gel. Will it affect fertility in future?

I have taken i pill (emergency contraceptive pill) around more than a month ago and after that I have got periods twice in a month.. with a gap of 14 days.. In both the times I get a brown gel from vagina then red gel then finally periods come.. I received this gel two days before the actual periods( in both cases)... I am not sure what is happening and how it will affect my fertility for future
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012