Two episodes of unprotected sex. Taken i-pill emergency contraceptive, delayed periods. Chances of pregnancy?

I had sex wit my gf on november 15th 2012.. first time.. her periods were on 10th n this happned 5 days after that.. since there is no need fr us to get tensed i didnt tell her to take any contraceptives... n v had sex again after 9 days.. that is on 24th of november n i made sure that she popped in an i pill after 13 hours... n she was supposed to get her periods again by december 10th.. she hasnt got it and today its 17th december... i am so dam worried.. can some1 please help me out?? plzz
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012