Trying to get pregnant, taking Prodafem, Cyclacur, nothing happened. When will periods come ?

Hello, my name is AAAAA I m 34, I m trying to get pregnant but nothing happened, the thing is almost a year I didn t have a menstruation , I was in a doctor and I was taking Prodafem, everything it was Ok till July and doctor gave me another pill call Cyclacur, the last pill I took it was last sunday but today is Tuesday and nothing happen, I can find my doctor so I want to know how many days I have to wait for the period coming? Thanks a lot
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012