Trying to get pregnant, have regular cycles. Prescribed total fertility. What should I do?

hi im 24 yrs old female i have regular cycle come every 25 days im not overwight i have been trying to get pregnant for 3m with no benfit i did midcycle at day 14 u.s size of my follicles is 16 and 12 my doctor told me its small and she suspect that it could be cystic and she do for me E2 level it was only 96.4 she gave total fertality pcos but i didnt take it and ask me to do full hormne ivs at the the next period plz what can i do should itake the medicine or not
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013