Trying to get pregnant. On siphene. Follicular scan done. Have PCOS. Is the report normal?

hi doctor! i am trying to conceive for more than 18 months with siphene 100 mg from the 3rd day of my periods. I went for follicular scan on my 13th day. The scan results are : Right Ovary - 2.0*2.0cm, Left Ovary - 1.3*1.1cm and ET is 7.4mm. In their comments they have written as triple line. I have PCOD problem also. Is my follicular scan is alright or have any problem? What is that comment triple line meant for. Kindly advise me.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012