Trying to concieve, lighter periods, negative pregnancy tests, persistent cramps. What to do?

My husband and I just recently started trying to get pregnant. I had what seemed like a normal period but it was a couple days early but I didn t have any normal clotting. It was lighter than normal. I have also been having abdominal cramps for weeks that are not waht I am used to. I took two pregancy test. One before I started and one after and they were both negative. My main concern is that I am still having these abdominal cramps and they are very discomforting. Wanting to know what I should do?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012