Trying to concieve. Prescribed clomid, Duphaston. No periods. When should I test for pregnancy?

Hi I am 28 yr old female, i am trying to conceive for last 1.5 yrs. after my studies we found that i have low AMH. but my cycles are very regular. I always get my periods on time. so my doc suggested me clomid for 5 days along with Osure for a month and i ovulated on 13th day of cycle. also after ovulation she suggested me duphaston for 14 days. its 15th day post ovulation. but i have not got my periods when should i expect them or i don t then when should i test for pregnancy. Please suggest
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013