Trying to concieve. Missed periods. Not tested for pregnancy. Take enteroquinol medicines for stomach ache?

Hello! I have a missed period this month. Usually my periods are a week late. We have been trying for a baby since a year now. I am on Metformin tablets, 1000 mg per day since the past one month. Since the last week I am having problems with my bowel movements. Stomach ache and diarrhoea like motions. Is it safe to take entero quinol medicine for now to control the bowels? I have not yet taken a pregnancy test as I feel I will have my periods in a day or two, but not too sure.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013