Trying to conceive, symptoms which suddenly subsided resulting in periods. Had taken medicines for rib inflammation. Cause?

Hi, For last two montsh trying to concieve. After few days of conception i felt like somthing changing in my bodylike i feel too nausiac, have tender n painful breast , tired, bad Lower back ache, feeling too hungary, feeling sleepy etc. In short, feeling like occuring pregnancy. But all of sudden i felt like nothing is there n then got my periods back. The thing disturbing me is that whether any medicine can affect my pregnancy. As last month i got bad cough n doctor told me that i got some chest infection. This month i got ribs inflammation due to that cough n took Ace-Proxyvon. If this medicine can have any side effect with pregnancy.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013