Trying to conceive, suffering from PCOD. Taking Fol-5, clofert-50 medication. Scan shows follicles in ovaries. Chances to get pregnant?

hi.. i am 24 years. married since 3 years trying to conceive. doctors said that i may have pcod even my periods are regular. they have given OOSURE capsule, Fol-5 and clofert-50 and 13th day scanning also taken. Result is : Right overy: dominent follicle 6x6mm Left overy: dominent follicle 1.6x1.6cm. no free fluid found in POD. is there any chance for me to conceive. I,m i having PCOD
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012