Trying to conceive, operated for fibroid, on sperm increasing pills, taking Optogest. Any side effects ?

Hello Doctor, i am 30 years old and working in BPO, we have alternative shifts (day and night). From last 4 years I am trying to get conceive we have consulted many doctors and last 2 months back I got operated for small fibroid and even my husband taking pills to increase the sperm count. Now doctor said his count is normal and we should get conceived within three months… Now this is my third month and Nov 30th is my menses date. Because of some reason I am taking Optogest 100mg from last night and will continue till Dec 5th. I want to know is this causing any problem. Please let me know is there any side effects?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012