Trying to conceive, missed period. Confused with HPT. Taking iron tablet. Am I pregnant?

Hello Doctor, Me and my husband are trying for a baby, i had passed 2 months of my mesnto cycle, and to get my menstro cycle i had pills which didn t work, today i did a prega news test, which indicated one line darker and other lighter, Advise if i m on a early stage of preganancy or its just a false sign. I had a miss carriage about an year back and since then i m very much worried that it shouldn t happen to me again, My blood levels are littile lower and doc has advised me to have iron tablets. Looking for your feedback
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013