Will taking multivitamin tablet effect me from getting pregnant ?

Hi, I am taking fefol multivatim 300mcg (folate iron) is OK to take as I am planning to conceive in the month of december, the side effect I got was getting a dark colour stool, but I was informed its due to non-absorbed/extra iron in the body, asked to still continue it. I am worried that will I get extra iron in my body, and is it true that extra iron can be harmfull to body and the future baby as wee, Do I continue taking it or stop taking theses tablets
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011