Trying to conceive, irregular period. Have PCOS. On metformin, neurokare, ferro F. Pregnancy?

hey i am a 27 year old female with pcos my doctor has put me on metformin, neurokare, spirotone, ferro f tab and ginet 84 i am 4'11 and weigh 90kg this is my first month taking these pills i have not had a period in almost 2 years i have taken my pills usually on time not longer then an hour late i have taken all 21 tablets of ginet 84 as per doctors instructions i have now taken 4 white pills and on my 5th day and still no period should i wait till i have taken all white pills before seeing my doctor as we are trying to conceive we still had unprotected sex within the first two weeks of taking the initial 21 tabs is there any chance that i am pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013