Trying to conceive, have PCOD, HSG showed tube blockage, advised laparoscopy. Can I cure it with medicines?

Hi. My question is.I have gone through miscarriage last year(4 months pregnancy).Then I was detected with pcod problem which was treated with diane tablet for 3 months.Then my doctor suggested me to go through hsg test where it was detected that there is some kind of blockage in my left tube.Then my dr asked me to try to concieve naturally for 2-3 months.If not able to concieve then go through diagnostic laproscopy . My question is :Is there any medication which can improve my chances of getting pregnant without going through any laproscopis procedure. Andhow many months we should try naturally to conceive.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012