Trying to conceive, full breasts, abdominal cramps, breast pain, nausea, white discharge. Pregnant?

Hi there I am 25 years old and my husband and I have been trying to conceive. I was on the pill for over 8 years and stopped taking them last year May. Ever since I left the pill my period stayed regular except for in October when I was a couple of days late and now I am late again, however this time we were intemate way more than usual, about every 3rd day especially after being so relaxed whilst being on holiday. My period is just over a week late now, my breasts are fuller along with the abdominal cramps , I had stinging breast pains now and again, nausea with no vomiting - not every day though, sleeping less than usual and extremely gassy and bloated. Also today I noticed a slight bit of a white discharge - no smell or irritation - and took a pregnancy test yesterday or the day before in the morning with a negative result. My diet and exercise has been more or less the same so it couldn t be that. Could I be pregnant or could it still be the pill working its way out?? This is all new to me so any help or advice will be appreciated. Many thanks Michelle
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013