Trying to conceive, detected with PCOS, follicular study done. Does it show that I need ovulation medication?

hi, i generally have a 33day cycle, my last menstrual cycle was of 39 days, i want to conceive so my gynac suggested me some blood test which included harmonal, thyroide, blood-sugar, all the test happen to be normal but then she even suggested for a follicular study, which shows that i have PCOS . My follicular study also shows the following details, Day-12th, Right Ovary-MSF, left Ovary-MSF, Endometrium- 8mm. she is suggested for some more scans till the 17th day to check the ovulation dates, but does this reports indicate that i am infertile & cannot ovulate without medication . i am very much confused & upset because i want to conceive asap. Is 12th day growth of the egg seems quite low or can be considered as normal? please help....
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012