Trying to conceive, blocked fallopian tubes. Prescribed dyrade-m. History of abortion. Pregnancy chances?

Dear Dr, I am 26years old, got married 2years back. I got aborted in the month of march 2012 due to the problem of blighted ovum , now we are trying to have a baby but not getting pregnancy and recently I have undergone HSG test and i got to know that fallopian tubes are not visible, it got blocked so my gynocologist has prescribed to take DYRADE M tab, i just wanted to know will it useful? will i get pregnancy again?? please share the information..
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012