Trying to conceive. Taking depo shot. Had sex. How long will it take?

I was taking the depo shot ever since dec. 2011 after i had my daughter in nov. 2011, The last time I got it since you get it every 3 months was in nov 2013. I just had sex with my husband April 4th. I was trying to see how quick could you get pregnant. Some people say a year and others say 4 to 6 months. My period stopped last year and has not came ever since then. My period stopped about 3 months of being on the depo shot. I have gotten my depo this whole time except for in feb of 2013. And the last injection was nov 2013
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013