Trying to conceive. Taken antibiotics for endometriosis. Had spotting. Is fallopian tube flushing safe?

Hi Doctor, My 31 year old and eager to conceive. Last month I took Fertyl 50 tablets from 3-7 days of my period and then done the follicular study(I have PCOS ) as per the doc s advice. In the Foliicular Study its observed that I havd 2 follicles in left ovary , out of which one matured and ruptured and other became a cyst . This month we could not try for pregnancy as because of intravaginal scanning during follicular study, I experienced spotting hence doctor examined for endometriosis and gave antibiotics for the same. Next month he advised to do the fallopian tube flussing and he gave xfert-f tablets for one month. Is this fallopian tube flushing is safe? Are we on the proper path towards successfull pregnancy . please advice
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012