Trying to conceive. Started irregular period. How to calculate ovulation date?

Hi. I had menstrual (30 days) cycle every month regularily. After marriage my cycle has been started for 35 days. And I am trying to get pregnant. But every month dissappointing us even though we having sex on my ovulation dates. Now I gotten an another worry that I got periods two weeks early this month. What s happening to me. Now how I should calculate for my ovulate date for this month. My period date was oct 18,nov 22,dec 27,jan 2 and jan 25(two weeks early). (Note:I have been taking folic acid tablet since december,prescribed by Dr.mala ,vijaya hospital).
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013