Trying to conceive, PCOS, irregular periods, orange spotting, breast tenderness. Causes?

HELLO! I AM 31 YEARS OF AGE, TTC X 20MONTHS NOW, PCOS SYMPTOMS WITH NO CONFIRMED CYSTS VISIBLE AT TIME OF ULTRASOUND. MESES R USALLY IRREGULAR FROM 30-45 DAYS. I AM DAY 40 OF MY CURRENT CYCLE (TWO NEGATIVE PREGNANCY TESTS A WEEK AGO) AND HAVE HAD FOR THE FIRST TIME AN ORANGISH APPEARANCE TO SCANT SPOTTING TODAY, JUST AS I WIPE. I HAVE BREAST TENDERNESS AND A TENDER LOWER-MID PELVIC AREA. WHAT DO YO THINK IS GOING ON?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  54 Awaiting Answer