Trying to conceive. Have PCOS. On treatment with metformin and folic acid. Used primolut for getting periods. Advised to take clomid

i have pco and i am trying to get concieve for the past 1 1/2 yrs and i m on treatment with metformin and folic acid tablet and last month i missed my period, tested it was negative, I went to Doctor, she prescribed me to take primoult 5mg twice for 10 days for getting my period and she asked me to take clomid from the 3rd day of the period commence. its already 3rd day of my primoult tablet medication stopped still i havent got my periods.... will i get my period wats the duration for the commencment of period.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012