Trying to conceive, abdominal pain, irregular periods, PCOS. Prescribed ranitidine, primolut-n. Safe to take?

hi m on treatment for a baby. my period should be on 4th, and i showed to the doc on 5th and did pregnancy test it is negative. she did ultrasound scan but the doc is not so sure of the condition. i have lower abdominal pain . she neotack ranitidine 150 primolut N and folic acid . As m on treatment i always take metfromin fro my periods. i have irregular periods and PCOs. should i have to take these medicines sp primolut?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012