Trying to conceive. Had unprotected sex. Experiencing pressure in pelvic area with twinges. Why?

Hi I ve already had one pregnancy and my daughter is now 14, we are now trying for another. We ve been having unprotected sex regular, my first date of my last period was 19th feb 2013 I worked out I should of ovulated Tuesday 5th march, we had sex the Friday and Saturday and Monday before Tuesday the 5th. Since Tuesday the 5th I have been experiencing a pressure feeling low down in my pelvic area like there is a brick in me with only a couple of twinges. I have only noticed a clear mucus once. And I m feeling tired and can t be bothered to do any thing. So you think I could be pregnant. Oh and I seem to be drinking more. I also had the runs the day before and the day of ovulation ( sorry cant spell the nicer word) I appreciate any advice
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013