Trying to conceive. Had period, brown discharge, mucus. Was on ogestrol bc pills. Help?

I stopped taking low ogestrol bc pills after my last active pill, this is when my cycle was about to start. I got my cycle. 2 weeks later I had another cycle that last 3-4 days. After that 2 days later I had spotting which was brown & mucous like. Then it stopped for 2 days & I had spotting for 1 day with the same brown mucousy color. Is this normal after stopping birth control? I had a annual pap last month & everything was normal. I am tryin to conceive & this is making it hard. I stopped the pills on March 9.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013