Trying to conceive. Done follicular study. Need explanation of report

Dear Doctor, I am 32 yr old female trying to conceive. I have undergone follicular study on 13th day. My report details were Anteverted uterus measures 6.4x2.8x3.7cm, endometerial echoes are normal, functional length of uterus 5.5cm, endometerial thickness 3mm, POD is free, adnexae is normal, RTOV measures 3.7x2.2x2,8 vol 12.7cc, LTOV measures 2.8x3.7x2.3cm vol 12.9cc. Please explain and tell me is there possibility of conceiving?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013