Trying to conceive. Diagnosed with PCOS. Had hormonal imbalance. Why do I have raised testosterone levels?

Hi I was diagnosed with pcos last year after coming off the contraceptive pill me and my partner were ttc for a year with no results I decided after another 6 months to go back on the pill for a bit after this my periods have retuned to normal average 30-34 day cycles and pcos symptoms seam to have settled down. Is it possible it has gone or could I just of had a hormone imbalance instead of pcos as I had no ultrasounds just a blood test which showed raised levels of testosterone?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013